Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Around the Town Tuesday featuring... Great Harvest Bread Co., Salt Lake City


Okay I'm not sure how the rest of you feel, but the clinical research that has been conducted to prove that White Bread isn't healthy, has really thrown a wrench in my diet! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE white bread, and I especially love white bread from Great Harvest Bread Co.




There were samples on my last visit...


and there's almost always a line, I must not be the only carb addict in the valley...


They have delicious preserves and flavored honey...


and yummy, made~from~scratch cookies...


My favorite part is choosing my sample slice, and slathering it with butter...

add a diet coke, and I'm a happy girl. What can I say, I'm a healthy one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails