Saturday, November 20, 2010

Easy Centerpiece for the Kid's Table: Weekend Website

If you are looking for an adorable centerpiece for the kid's table, then hop on over to One Charming Party for the tutorial on this turkey. Cute, simple, inexpensive, and a surprise inside! You will love all of Brittany and Sara's fun ideas, their parties are amazing! They have several other fun ideas for the kid's table, including some fun favors. I will definitely be using some of these ideas this year. Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how FUN! I'm always on the lookout for fun seasonal activities for grandparents and their grandchildren to enjoy with my grandkids and this looks great - and EASY too, always my favorite word! And then I can use my - again - EASY to use digital camera to take tons of photos of the cutie pies. Thanks so much for the great idea and a delightful visit from the Give Thanks blog party at the Vintage Nest. :) Just bookmarked this page :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails