Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Around the Town Tuesday featuring.... The Sweet Tooth Fairy


What a wonderful Holiday season we enjoyed! While we spent some time out on the town, we were able to stop into a cute new bakery~~ The Sweet Tooth Fairy. What a darling little shop, and they have a little bit of everything!

There were Cupcakes galore...


brownies...

lemon~bars...


and the very popular cakebites...


Did I mention that there were Free samples~~sitting out, waiting to be sampled? My kids enjoyed one of everything, before I caught them.

I enjoyed a delicious frosted vanilla sugar cookie.

What will you enjoy when you visit?

The Sweet Tooth Fairy
1140 Fort Union Blvd
Midvale, UT

1 comment:

  1. Their peanut butter bar, strawberry shortcake cupcake, and cakebites are my very very favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails