Wednesday, June 15, 2011

One Dollar Wednesday...Crazy Hair Day!

It's been a really busy summer, but we love it that way. We've been spending lots of time at the pool, library, and inside. We hit 107 degrees yesterday, and it's supposed to be 108 today. Love those desert temps!

I did this little project before the kids got out of school, so it's been sitting on my SD card for awhile. My kids had a CRAZY HAIR DAY right at the end of the school year. In years past we do a crazy braid or something, but I had other ideas this year.

We started by spraying down my girly's hair really good.



Then we got to work, parting it off...



more parting, and fun colors...



I used my "CRAZY STICKS" or Pipe Cleaners, that I picked up for just $1.00,
and proceeded to wrap them around each section that we parted off.



This is what we ended up with. What do you think?



She got into the "finals" for the contest, so she was a happy girl.

2 comments:

  1. We Give out personal loans for debt consolidation, bad credit loans, unsecured loans, loans for bad credit and instant secured loans with cheap rates Do you have a firm or company that need loan to startup a business or need, personal loan, Debt consolidation? For more information. We will provide you with loan to meet your needs. For more information contact Note: And many More:and many more at 2%interest rate; (Whats App) number: +919394133968 patialalegitimate515@gmail.com Mr Jeffery

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails