Wednesday, February 1, 2012

One Dollar Wednesday...framed card

This was, by far, my easiest One Dollar Wednesday project. I love it when I can find simple, inexpensive, little crafts to add to my home.

This one started with these darling Valentine's Day cards that I found at the Target Dollar Spot~~LOVE that place!


(please forgive this picture...every time I loaded it blogspot flipped it...but you get the gist)

I picked up a couple matching frames at The Dollar Tree, but knew their color had to be changed.



Out to Spray Paint place for a coat of primer....



and a couple coats of Fire Engine Red!



I framed up my cute cards, and ended up with this...




and this...



What do ya think? Easy, quick, and cute...can't ask for more than that!

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! The frames are great in red. I was just in The Dollar Tree yesterday, getting some things for my "Grands," and was amazed at just how many Valentine goodies they had. Thanks for sharing.
    CAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cas~~good to hear from you again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails