Monday, November 12, 2012

Bloggers' Beauty Night Out

Hi, it's me, SueAnn.  I have been such a bad blogger this year.  We moved AGAIN, and with adding the baby and having my son in the terrible two's, there is not a whole lot getting done around here.

On Saturday night my friend Liv invited me to go with her to a Bloggers' Beauty Night Out, hosted by Gentri Lee.  The event was held at the al a mode salon in Draper, Utah. (580 east 12300 south)

I must admit, I totally felt old and frumpy in the midst of all these cute 20 year old fashion bloggers, but they were all so sweet and it was a super fun night, just the break I needed!  Treats, hot cocoa on a snowy night, and great prizes from AMAZING sponsors!

Thank goodness for Liv and her camera, mine was in my diaper bag, and I enjoyed not taking that huge thing, and having just a tiny little purse!




 Gentri had such fun sponsors.  Cheerfully Charmed, VioletHill Boutique, (kno)name, Perfectly Posh (c/o Tiffany Lundin), and her Mom's Jewelry Pixie Pie Jewelry.

 I was lucky enough to go home with 2 fun prizes, beautiful earrings from Pixie Pie, and I LOVE my new watch from (kno)name.  It is a mirror and a watch all in one, how perfect is that?
 Gentri is working her aesthetician magic at al a mode, she did make up on me and made me feel amazing!  If you are in the area be sure to check out her salon!  It was a great night and we had so much fun meeting new friends! Thanks for hosting Gentri!!

Be sure to check out all the wonderful blogs from all these amazing bloggers!!



4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for coming with me and helping me be brave and meet new people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sending me the link to your birth story it was written beautifully! I will be sure to let you know once our little one arrives (: Do you have instagram or twitter by chance?

    xx
    Dearest Lou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Cecelia! I share my husbands Instagram, lol. It is macacomilo.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails